Often, I work with Windows and Mac, side-by-side, and Logitech Flow makes it so much easier.
//TODO: Blog about setting up the Magic Mouse 2 in Windows 10
For most of my development I’m using Ubuntu, installed through WSL. I needed the contents of a file inside Ubuntu in my Mac: I read the file contents and sent that to the Windows Clipboard:
cat secrets.txt | clip.exe
I moved my mouse into my Mac and because my clipboard is shared across computers I was able to paste the contents inside the secrets.txt on my Mac. That single operation used all three operating systems at once!
- Being able to charge the mouse while in use
- The mouse ergonomics are much better than the Magic Mouse
- The scroll wheels are truly amazing and I have a middle click button
- Quickly toggle between 3 devices (even without using Flow)
- Having a numpad
- No switches to toggle when changing between Windows/Mac
- USB Type C, no more lighting cables
Photo by Raul Perțe