This is a list I’ve kept of my open source contributions. It feels great to collaborate back to the projects that save me time and/or make my job easier.
Ruby on Rails
- #27990 Use of ParameterFilter no longer forces
request.filtered_parametersclass to be Hash: Improves consistency of API
- #30535 Ignores a default subclass when
becomes(Parent): Fixes: #30399 STI field with default makes it impossible to get an instance of the parent
rails-api/active_model_serializers -> leonelgalan/rspec-active_model_serializers
ActiveModel::Serializer implementation and Rails hooks Simple testing of ActiveModelSerializers via a collection of matchers.
- #1947 Adds :have_valid_schema RSpec matcher: Closed, abstracted to its own gem
- #2046 Fixes bug in Test::Schema when using filter_parameters
- #1 Fixes broken test
The administration framework for Ruby on Rails applications.
- #4216 Allows Hash-like objects to be used in attributes_table: Fixed bug reported by me
Complete Ruby geocoding solution.
An attempt to tame Rails’ default policy to log everything.
The simplest way to group temporal data
- #115 Fixes error when using to
- #151 Fixes time_range for quarter/last combination
- #175 Consistency between day_start and week_start: Merged in 361905e
58bits/cloudfront-signer -> leonelgalan/cloudfront-signer
Ruby gem for signing AWS CloudFront private content URLs and streaming paths.
- #5 Separates url building and signing
- #6 Adds notice to README
- #1 Adds license to gemspec
- #2 Refactor/3.x: Major rewrite
- #4 Fixes policy generation when specifying ip_range
- #11 Support frozen strings
- #63 Adds an environment_vars_fallback to the Settingslogic class: Closed, author recommended other gem that already had the feature I was proposing.
This add-on allows you to resize, with precision, the charts in the active sheet. Type the desired width and height in inches or pixels, select a resolution and press “Resize All”
Google Sheets Add-on, published in the G Suite Marketplace
Determines if text contains gibberish.
I publish my first package to NPM
Observable is the magic notebook for exploring data and thinking with code.
- A US-Canada Map with GeoJSON
- A Multi-Hued Color Scale generator using D3.
- An experiment embedding web fonts into SVGs
React Hook for managing state in URL query parameters with easy serialization.
This Storybook addon show you the JSX / template of the story.
Ansible role for installing rbenv.
- #22 Fixes system rbenv ruby install: Fixed regression
- #25 Simplify rbenv_users interface: Username only: Improved API
Fairly full featured Ansible role for Postgresql.
- #62 Merges user privileges into correct role: Fixed regression
🕹 Application Server Provisioning and Deployment with Ansible
- #23 Adds memcached: Added features
- #32 Remove vendored roles from Repository: Cleanup
- #36 Don’t Install node.js from source: Major Rewrite
- #38 Chore/fix vagrant: Cleanup/improves dev tools
- #42 Installer updates: API Changes
Installs nodejs and the latest npm.
A CLI workflow for the administration of Mac applications distributed as binaries
Static Analysis Tools
Atom Linter for markdown using markdownlint/mdl
Code smell detector for Ruby
Ruby on Rails package for Atom
An Atom Linter plugin for the Code Climate CLI
Slim syntax package for Atom.
A Code Climate engine for the mighty, modern CSS linter
Photo by Fabian Grohs | “Coder Working on Macbook Pro”